December 20, 2012

Christmas Sweater

There's just so much magic at the end of the year ... snow, lights, songs, waiting for new beginings, hoping for better endings, joy on a replay, opening up to others ... I feel like everything slows down around Christmas and for a few hours everything is where it's supposed to be. Tomorrow I'm picking up a Christmas tree and I'm so excited! I also painted something new on my nails :) Yes, it's about Christmas. I think winter sweaters are so cute with raindeer, snowflakes, dotts and all, so I painted some of that on my nails. I was wearing this nail design today at work and even the guys noticed and complimented them ... but see for yourselfes ... Yes, I also did the tutorial :) But I was so angry at youtube while I was uploading it, because they only offer you 3 pictures you can choose from what can be the cover of your video ... and they offered me 3 pictres where you can't see the design :( so that's a bummer but what can I do, right? It's Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment