January 20, 2013

Sunshine Gradient

Foggy weather is so depressing, so I decided to paint my own sunshine :) I can't stress enough how a small thing like nails can actually make my day ... when the clouds and fog gather and make that dark light and I don't see the sun for three days or more, everything is just so not productive and blaaahh for me ... you know what I mean ... and I was watching Akris spring-summer dresses 2013 a few weeks ago and I really liked this one (it was actually love at first sight). I would tottaly buy it if I had money, but you know the song – it's not about the money money money – and I painted my nails in this sunshine dress. And it is still foggy outside, but I just look at my nails while I'm doing something, and smile, I know it will rise again!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment